Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Veckans Affärer goes west


Sweden's Business Week now enters Silicon Valley with me, Cecilia Aronsson. Usually I work as a reporter and columnist for this prominent Swedish magazine (Veckans Affärer in Swedish). The coming five months I'll spend here in prominent California as a fellow of the Innovation Journalism Program. I am a big fan of combining travelling and writing. The foundation of all writing is exploring and this is best done on foot in undiscovered parts of your own and others' lives. Whatsmore, Stockholm is a more interesting city if you combine it with foreign excursions. Life benefits from changing - and adding - perspectives.
My goal in this expedition is to learn how innovation as a theme can be brought into traditionally operated business media and thereby improve the way people do and think about business. Starting focusing on innovation is innovative in itself. Let's start exploring!

No comments: